A guide to uninstall Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet from your system
This web page is about Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Ethereum. Go over here for more information on Ethereum. More data about the software Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet can be found at « https://ethereum.org ». The program is usually installed in the C:Program FilesEthereum-Wallet directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:Program FilesEthereum-Walletuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet. The application’s main executable file is labeled Ethereum Wallet.exe and occupies 64.34 MB (67466240 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet. They take about 64.47 MB (67601002 bytes) on disk.
- Ethereum Wallet.exe (64.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (131.60 KB)
The current page applies to Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet version 0.11.1 only. You can find below a few links to other Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet versions:
…click to view all…
A way to delete Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet is an application released by Ethereum. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don’t have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It’s recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO’s interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet or simply click the Search field and type in « Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet ». The Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet, ranging from « Highly recommended » to « Very dangerous ».
- Opinions by other users – Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet:
- The web site of the application is: « https://ethereum.org »
- The uninstall string is: C:Program FilesEthereum-Walletuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet.
8. After uninstalling Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet by Ethereum from your PC, nor are we saying that Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet by Ethereum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ethereum Ethereum-Wallet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as « leftovers » on other users’ computers.